- How to make simple endpoints with Django using Restless
Most of all Django tutorials teach us how to return HTML as response to a request. Sometimes, it is useful to make it a little more RESTful. One option is to use Django REST Framework but sometimes you need something a little bit simpler. Then you have Restless. Restless is a miniframework made by Daniel Lindsley based on what he learned by making Tastypie and some other REST libraries.
- restless - A lightweight REST miniframework for Python.
A lightweight REST miniframework for Python. Works great with Django, Flask, Pyramid & Tornado, but should be useful for many other Python web frameworks. Based on the lessons learned from Tastypie & other REST libraries.
- How to pip install packages according to requirements.txt
This how to manage the installation of your project requirements using a text file and pip.
- Welcome to django-dirtyfields’s documentation!
Tracking dirty fields on a Django model instance. Dirty means that field in-memory and database values are different.
- AI Chat Bot in Python with AIML
Artificial intelligence chat bots are easy to write in Python with the AIML package. AIML stands for Artificial Intelligence Markup Language, but it is just simple XML.
- Does a Submit button need to be at the end of a Form?
You can put the submit button anywhere inside the form. Also with the HTML5 form attribute you don't even have to put it inside the form.
- Essential Kanban Condensed
Kanban is a method for defining, managing, and improving services that deliver knowledge work, such as professional services, creative endeavors, and the design of both physical and software products.
- Django Twitter Bootstrap 3 pagination
Snippet to add Twitter Bootstrap 3 default pagination with all pages indexes and controls for Django 1.6 ListView template.
- Updated list of BBC network radio URLs
The BBC has changed the way it streams a lot of its radio stations on the internet. You can read more about the changes on the BBC Blog.
- How to install MongoDB on Fedora
MongoDB is a free and open source database and uses a document-oriented data model.