- Bash build system for running currently open script in Sublime Text 2
How to run a sh script via Sublime Text build process with Ctrl + B.
- Is it possible to remove a particular host key from SSH's known_hosts file?
I usually end up deleting the entire known_hosts file, which I have no problems with doing, but just out of curiosity, is it possible to remove just a single entry?
- Why The Guardian is building its own mobile ad units
The Guardian ditched its former, tired old mobile banner ads a year ago. A few months later, it established a lean in-house digital production team dedicated to creating native, responsive and in-app ad formats that won’t alienate readers or slow page-loads.
- Combine Two Querysets in Django (with different models) - howchoo
Django has a neat "contenttypes framework" which is a good way to achieve this. So here are my notes on what I learned today, and I hope it will help someone in the future.
- charles leifer | Django's Inlineformset_factory and You
Great example of using a formset for a record and related model.
- Auntie's Recipes
How to download the BBC Recipes which may disappear if the BBC becomes more focused.
- Start Your API - django-rest-framework part 1
In this video we start creating our API by learning what it takes to put data in our database, and retrieve it back doing all of our CRUD operations. django-rest-framework makes it very simple to accomplish with a minimal amount of effort.
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexics think predominantly with pictures, not with the sounds of words, and the term “visual spatial learner” or “picture thinker” is often used to describe them because of this visual way of thinking.
- ExampleVhosts - Httpd Wiki
Examples of Virtual Hosts configurations for the Apache web server.
- Linus Torvalds: The mind behind Linux | TED Talk | TED.com
Linus Torvalds transformed technology twice — first with the Linux kernel, which helps power the Internet, and again with Git, the source code management system used by developers worldwide.