- Upgrading to Django 1.11 and Python 3
I thought swapping to Python 3 would be very painful, I couldn't have been more wrong.
- How to install MongoDB on Fedora
MongoDB is a free and open source database and uses a document-oriented data model
- Setting up Grunt to compile LESS for Bootstrap 3
A tutorial to explain how I setup Grunt on Fedora to compile Bootstrap CSS
- Learning to setup a Fedora server after converting from Ubuntu
About a month ago I decided to try another Linux distribution instead of Ubuntu
- Bash build system for Sublime Text
How I setup Sublime Text to execute Bash scripts and display the output
- Virtual Hosts without the www subdomain
An example configuration file for Apache to run a Virtual Host without the www subdomain in the URL
- How to install a Wacom Intuos CTL-480 tablet on Ubuntu
Firstly download the latest version of xf86-input-wacom. Then open a new terminal window and enter the following commands:
- How to setup Apache 2.4, WSGI and Django
After a small amount of research, here is my solution to setting up Virtual Hosts on Apache 2.4.
- How to migrating the database engine for Django
In this article I'll run you through how to migrate from one data storage solution to another.
- Distraction free reading and writing for Dyslexics
Increasing the font-size on my Kindle has helped my reading comprehension and speed.